HD Deck XS® utilises wood-plastic composite technology for a superior extra strong deck that’s a low maintenance and durable alternative to traditional timber decking.
The deck is made from 100% chain of custody certified hardwood flour and recycled plastic which combine to produce a high quality finished product that outperforms traditional treated timber.
This range is available in three true grain colours; Lava, Silver, and Walnut and the decking boards are double-sided, allowing you to choose the style that suits you best!
- Low Maintenance & Long Life
- Will not rot or decay
- Will not warp
- Mo staining, treating or painting
- Friendly to the Environment
- 100% chain of custody certified
- Recycled plastics
- Socially responsible
- Safe & Child Friendly
- Will not splinter
- Slip resistant
- No Hazardous substances
- Features a secret clip system ensuring a clean finished install without the need for unsightly screws
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Available in three colours, and is double-sided with two pattern choices